IMPRESSIVE HANOI – TAM COC - HALONG BAY WITH OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE
Impressive Hanoi – Tam Coc – Halong Bay With Overnight On Cruise
4 nights & 5 days
Important: Flights to arrive and depart from Noi Bai airport (Hanoi)
Day 1: Hanoi arrival
- Our guide will meet you at Noi Bai airport and escort you to hotel for checking in (check in time at 2pm).
- Afternoon, we visit Hanoi city tour to Ho Chi Minh mausoleum area with outside photo Parliament House, President Palace; visit Tran Quoc Pagoda – one of nicest Pagoda in Hanoi, then go to Hoan Kiem lake – the heart of Hanoi city & Walk in Old quarter.
- Overnight in hotel in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Tam coc – Hanoi (B)
- 90 km drive south of Hanoi will lead you to Ninh Binh, the site of the one capital city of ancient Vietnam before Hanoi took its leading role in 11th century. The area is featured by lots of well-known sceneries, which include Tam Coc Caves and Hoa Lu ancient capital with the old temples dedicated to King Dinh & King Le reigned in 10th century.
- The visit in Ninh Binh starts by a boat trip in Tam Coc where spectacular limestone karsts jut out from the green paddy fields reminding about Guilin (China) and Halong Bay of Vietnam, which gives this scenery the name “Halong-bay-on-land”. Further discovery in Ninh Binh will be continued in the site that used to be the kings’ palace in 10th century and now famous for the wooden relieves of the shady Dinh and Le temples. Late afternoon back to Hanoi for overnight.
- Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi - Ha Long bay – World Heritage (B/L/D)
- We pick you up from your hotel for 3.5 hour driving North East; the bus ride will take you over the Red River and through the country side of our second biggest delta to reach Halong Bay. You would be first dropped off at the harbor of Halong’s embark on cruise, welcome drinks & check in your room.
- Your lunch, at the boat’s restaurant, is would be served with fresh local seafood, but vegetable menu is always available at your request.
- From the marina area, our cruiser passes by Dog Head and Swan Islands, Ba Hang Floating villages (with floating houses), Incense Burner then Thumb Islands before reaching Surprising (Sung Sot) Cave. At around 15h00, our boat will be anchored for a short tender ride from the middle of the bay to an island for your visit to famous Sung Sot Cave. As the sun sets over the bay, we head back to our cruise and relax. Coffee, tea and fruits will be available on the sundeck or you can order your favorite drink from our bar. Dinner would be served with typically local seafood, you are then free to either drink or experience squid fishing before heading to your bed.
Day 4: Ha Long Bay - Hanoi (B/Brunch)
- You would love to rise a bit early for a breath taking, the stunning vista of the serene bay is always best experience of staying overnight on boat. We serve you buffet breakfast from 7h30, then we have time to gear up to visit around Luom Bo area (provincial border between Quang Ninh province and Cat Ba National Park of Hai Phong). On the cruising way back, we cruise on a different way so that you can see new areas and viewing islands from a different side.
- At around 9h00, we arrange a cooking demonstration on boat to show you how to make real Vietnamese spring rolls, just before lunch time: you will learn recipes and techniques that go into the most popular dish of the Vietnamese food. Brunch would be served on boat when you are close to the harbor. Disembark at 11.00 am & Our bus is already waiting for you at the marina to take you back to Hanoi, we leave Halong Bay and reach to Hanoi around 15h30.
- Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 5: Hanoi - Departure (B)
- Free time for shopping before transfer to Noi Bai airport for departure.
Note: Cruise program may be difference between cruises
End of Tour
Visa to Vietnam – Fees & Formalities
We can arrange your visa in two ways:
- Visa received at the Vietnamese Embassies abroad
- Visa received on arrival.
Visa-on-arrival (VOA) is the most comfortable way to obtain Vietnam visa without wasting time:
- Step 1: Get Visa Approval Letter in advance (Altour Indochina do this service)
- Step 2: Take Visa stamp at airport: US$ 25/person – Single entry – 1 month (all nationalities)
(Tourists pay directly to immigration department at arrival airport)
Visa Approval Letter service charge (Single entry – 1 month):
- For passport holders from urope, America, Australia, New Zealand – US$ 05/person
- For passport holders from: India – US$ 08/person
- For passport holders from: Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Middle East – US$ 80/person
- For passport holder from North Africa & South Africa, South America, Sri Lanka – US$ 40/person
- For passport holders from: Africa – US$ 150/person
Service of receiving Visa Fast track:
- 01 person: US$ 20/person
- Below 5 people: US$ 10/person
- From 5 to 10 people: US$ 7/person
- Above 10 people: US$ 6/person